The smarter choice for underfloor heating
Complete Kits for any application – SmartMat offer complete underfloor heating kits at low prices for all applications including total heating solutions and high heat loss areas such as conservatories.
A self-adhesive heating mat designed for fast & efficient installation directly onto concrete sub-based floors with minimal increase in floor height.
SmartFoil is an ultra-thin electric radiant floor heating system primarily for use under laminate, engineered wood and glued hardwood.
Under tile loose laid cable suitable for most floor types such as ceramic & porcelain tiles, especially where floor depth has to be kept to a minimum.
Flexible, in-screed total heating solution which allows variable power outputs up to a maximum of 230W/m2. Suitable for conservatories & sun rooms.
We stock a range of insulation boards for both domestic & commercial use which offer high levels of insulation & a stable base.
A range of underfloor heating electrical accessories & spares including eFix, eGuage, eMesh, adhesive tape, floor sensors and more.
01473 559070 (Local rates apply)
SmartMat electric underfloor heating
SmartMat is a premium electric underfloor heating brand that offers unbeatable value.
- Best quality product at the lowest price
- Lifetime warranty on all products
- Exceptional customer service
- Next working day delivery on orders placed before 4pm
- Free detailed quotation
- Free design service
- Independent S Mark & Fimko safety approved
Benefits of electric underfloor heating
Electric underfloor heating emits a comfortable, even heat and is gaining popularity as a clean, efficient heating solution.
- 15–40% more efficient than radiators
- Heat distribution is more even & comfortable
- Air circulated from underfloor heating is cleaner
- Virtually no maintenance costs
- It is hidden & frees up wall space
- More hygienic as there is no build-up of dust
- Ideal for retrofitting into older homes
We offer a free electric underfloor heating design service. If you need any help with installing your electric underfloor heating system, one of our experienced in-house technical advisors will be able to guide you through the process. Or send us a drawing/plan and we’ll produce a free fully-detailed quotation.